17. 'Offence, Hypocrisy, and the Function of Democracy', in J.R. Shackleton (ed.) Having Your Say: Threats to Free Speech in the 21st Century (London: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2021): 225-43; full text.
16. 'Freedom of Conscience in UK Health Care: Time for Change?', in Grzegorz Blicharz (ed.) Freedom of Conscience: A Comparative Law Perspective (Warsaw: Instytut Wymiaru Sprawiedliwości, 2019): 315-34; full text.
15. 'Freedom of Conscience in Scandinavian Health Care: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly', in Grzegorz Blicharz (ed.) Freedom of Conscience: A Comparative Law Perspective (Warsaw: Instytut Wymiaru Sprawiedliwości, 2019): 375-94; full text.
14. Guest post at BMJ Blogs: 'Further Clarity on Co-operation and Morality', 4 October 2016.
13. 'Appearance and Reality: What Plato Can Teach Journalists and the Media', MercatorNet (13 May 2010).
12. 'Why I am not a Consequentialist', Intellectum 6 (December 2009; full text)
11. 'Bioethics Today', Human Life Review (Fall, 2008): 98-109 (full text )
9. 'What's Wrong with Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research?', Human Life Review (Fall, 2005): 21-33 (full text)
8. 'Ordinary Duties, Extraordinary Means', Human Life Review (Winter, 2004): 50-6 (full text)
6. 'Why I am a Relativist', Quadrant (May, 2003): 38-43 (full text)
5. 'Starved to Death by Order of the Court', Human Life Review (Summer, 2001): 103-12 (full text)
4. 'The War Against the Elderly', Quadrant (Oct. 2000): 47-52 (full text)